Sunday, October 28, 2007

I am now a blogger.

About me:

I just moved from Los Angeles back to Utah and strangely enough I couldn't be happier. I got a sweet job doing what I love and I feel blessed to say that. I love art, photography, diet coke, my nephs and niece, trees, birds, nature, red nail polish, diamonds, boots, trashy celebs, dried mangos, music, Hi-Tec Pilot pens, big dogs, people who aren't affraid to lift others around them, the gospel of Jesus Christ, New York, boating, sunburns, flossing, treats, letters, a good apple, creative souls, honest souls, intellectual souls, warm strangers, floral patterns, moms, histeria and brief moments of insanity, vampires, zombie movies, respectful men... Okay I am done.

Get ready for tons of pictures and funny stories.

Jess

No comments: