Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Bragging RIghts




I was at the airport the other night flying back from LA when I noticed a strange and sexy man was staring at me. I made eye contact with him for a while when I realized who he was... Lucas aka The Pin. I played it cool even though the staring went on for a while, he ended up sitting in front of me but I didn't have the guts to talk to him..... Needless to say I can brag about something now that I know Lucas thinks that I am something to be paid attention to.

3 comments:

CHUNTZ said...

Merry Christmas Jess! I miss you and Im beyond jeaolus of youre "checked out" moment! And for heavens sakes lets play soon!

Kyla Stevens said...

I happened upon your blog and fell in love with your photos. You are amazing. I hope you don't mind me reading your blog.
Would you shoot my little daughters? How much do you charge? check out my blog or email me kylas24@hotmail.com or stevenslifeandlove.blogspot.com

Michelle Loves Danger said...

jessica! so jealous. lucas haas is a hottie.