Tuesday, February 24, 2009

You are what you eat.

T and I went out for a nice dinner the other night with Papa JP.  It was one of the better meals I have had.  T ordered some sort of monster fish thing that scared me half to death so I made him turn the dish around before I could eat my food... You see, I don't eat animal meat. I eat hotdogs, I eat hamburgers and have pepperoni on my pizza, I eat chicken nuggets and tuna samiches but the difference between me and you is my "meat" comes from a plant rather than animal... At least this is what I tell myself.


After that dinner I went home and drew these in my journal.  I thought they were funny so I will share them.  Please excuse the quality of these images, I don't have photoshop at the moment.





1 comment:

britt said...

haha, yes i think of meat as being made by a machine in the grocery store. no killing or blood involved. i like the idea of it being grown on trees or as roots. :)