Saturday, April 18, 2009

D as me, me and max

My best friend D is in town for the week and I thought it would be fun to do a little afternoon shoot with her and max. It's called Jess and Max. It's just about me and my dog and how each of my days starts off. So D is supposed to be me in my home, my bed, my office and kitchen... although D is much, much more glamorous than I could ever be, I am happy she was down for this. In a round about way I wanted to document my mundane mornings, how max is endearingly and annoyingly at my side at every single moment. It was a lot of fun to be able to document my home and watch someone else in it.





























4 comments:

Kimmy said...

As always...these are beautiful. And your house is beautiful! I have no doubt that Heavenly Father lead you to that small piece of heaven. I'm waiting for him to do that for me too. I need to move!!

xo

intrastructure said...

You are such a spectacular photographer. My favorite is the one with her back to you in front of the sink.

HABBENINK said...

Really enjoyed these shots, excellent work!

ullala said...

Beautyfull photos - I just love, how Max allways seem to steal the attention, just like my dog (allmost same breed) - Thanks for letting the world know about your huge talent!

Greetings from Denmark!