Monday, July 13, 2009

Moving Blues

While packing I become distracted by the camera.


Max pretending to help but really just getting in the way

I will miss seeing this everyday






So, 

I am sad to say that I am moving out of my fantastic little house on 9th.  To be honest I am heart broken.  Damn sentimentality... I photographed the light that came into the house, It is always so peaceful to me.  I don't want to dwell on this anymore, change is good and exciting and I need to remember that when I am hurting.


3 comments:

charlotte said...

i can't tell you how amazing your photography is. you make hangers look beautiful.

Kimmy said...

Friend, I've tried to call you and email you. Where are you? I didn't know you were moving! Sad! Where are headed? Write me!

Also, if you ever want to sell that couch, let me know. ;)

Kat Clark said...

Where are you moving to?