Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sweet finds



ooops... scanned sideways... to lazy to fix it.






Ryan and I took a stroll through the "antique" stores in downtown Provo yesterday.  Just like most everyone of you I love antiques, the surviving mementos and gateways to the past.  Anyway, we found a box of old post cards at Cats Cradle on Center St. and after sifting over hundreds of old cards these are the ones that caught my eye and I had to get them.  I wanted to share some of them with you.  
Unfortunately the greetings written in the back are pretty mundane and not worth scanning and exploiting. I was hoping for sweet, sappy love notes from old lovers, maybe next time.

The top two are my favorite... 

I think I am going to print them out on card card stock and use them for myself.



No comments: