Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Pictures

I know these photos are a little bit confusing.
I photographed with Andersen Studios yesterday, they are shooting a music video for a SLC band, hence the dog, the bum (which is Isaac dressed like a bum), the bizarro bike and Eddie dressed like he is too cool for school. 

It was a blast and I really enjoyed the confusion on the surrounding publics faces. 




The Bike





The crew




The dog gets dirty

The Bum







Bums Like Pizza

Ok
I am not really in a wheelchair, Mark uses the wheelchair as a dolly for shooting footage and I decided to use it as my chair/transportation device for the evening.  I got lazy so Isaac ended up pushing me around.  We got some looks.   



8 comments:

emily jeanne said...

I love this! Isaac makes a convincing homeless guy (is that his real beard?) and eddie makes a convincing cool guy! I miss you and your face, and all the Rubberball peeps!

Hayley Anderson Photography said...

Hey! Count me for the photo group!
Give me a call or email me at hayley9@gmail.com

Great shoot by the way. Love the "Bums like pizza"

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shoot Jessica.... Strangely enough I would like a copy of Issac.. the photo with the hood covering the face reminds me of a painting I had many, many years ago... I named it DO NOT ENTER !
Love Daddy

MTDA said...

I love bums.....named Isaac. Great Job Jessica.

Kory said...

The picture with the guy on the couch with the dog and the graffiti is radical.

Brea Runyan Sorrells said...

very cool jess. and who would've thought slim fast would make a dog look dirty and homeless. can't wait to see you tonight!!

Amy said...

Great photos! I love it!

Sarah said...

lol good times!