Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Seattle Day 1

Friday morning I flew to Seattle with two of my close friends so we do take their engagement photos (congrats Nat and Jim!!!).  We figured we would kill two birds with one stone, a great trip to Washington and a beautiful place to take photos.  
After arriving we stopped at Archie McPhees I promise that store was made for me, I was like a child in a candy store, I was laughing and smiling the whole time, I don't know what it is about novelty gifts that make me so happy... While at Archie's I purchased the greatest purchase I could have ever purchased (you will see what it is very soon and most likely quite often from now on). 
Here is me, in my element... haha, I like orange I guess
Jim and Nat 
haha
Visiting some cool place. 
The asphalt is so pretty in Seattle, moss grows everywhere, it's natures carpet.

5 comments:

An Invitation said...

Such a great store! I think next year I'll do my Christmas shopping from their catalog :)

Amy said...

Is that the one on the pier?

Anyway I crave Seattle on a regular basis, Kory and I have been a few times since we were married, but not enough. I would be interested in seeing some of your photos you took of it sometime...

Elizabeth said...

Oh, Seattle! My home. Great photos. I love how you capture people's emotions -- mostly joy. :o)

Brittany @ The Aubergine Notebook said...

i see you are wearing your awesome new orange coat! aren't you glad we made you buy it... :) you look great in it!

Emily said...

Yeah! Seattle! That's the Ballard (Hiram M. Chittenden) locks. Archie McPhee's is not my thing but I sorta find it endearing because I have some fond memories of going there. :)