Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hi-Tec C Pen

So, there are a few things that I am OCD about, one of them is that I can't (and I really mean I can't) write without a Pilot Hi-Tec C Pen (point 3 and sometimes point 4 if I am feeling sloppy).   I like to brag that I started the obsession with all my friends and I demand credit from them every time they purchase or talk about the pens... sorry friends for being that person.
Well, this amazing thing is happening on Kickstarter and I think everyone should know about it.  If you like pens, draw, write, or just want one more thing to love you should check it out. 

3 comments:

MTDA said...

love it. I ordered it weeks ago. This pen is so you, btw.

rose said...

I had a dream about this last night. weird right?

Metairie Vacuum Repair said...

Greatt share