Thursday, January 19, 2012

Found Items

I am a part of a small group of women photographers in my area.  We get together once a month to talk shop, talk trash, talk pretty, talk politics, talk photo.  We give ourselves assignments to keep juices flowing.  This last one was tabletop.  I walked around the studio building and picked up these 4 little bits.  I can't tell you how relaxing shooting still life is for me, I like the silence and the solitude.  The purple flowers and part of a bouquet C gave me and the nails and screws are leftovers from the giant chalkboard I built this week.

I like simple things.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I seriously have some cool packaging you should shoot. I am not going to lie, it is the real deal, from Kory's grandma and it is sewing stuff, and I think you would like it. Along with two adorable kids, that well don't sit still but they would be relaxing to shoot I am sure (Laugh laugh) My car is fixed and we need to come see your new place. I just don't know your schedule.

LSU News said...

Great readinng your blog post