Tuesday, June 9, 2009

mmm...mmmm

Tonight I met up with some friends in a bookstore and I couldn't peel myself away form the stationary section, oh how I love stationary, novelty art books and little notebooks that scream for me to write and draw all over them. I could have spent hours there pining over every design and debating if I really wanted this or that and if it is worth burning another hole in my already empty pockets for. But my heart fell on this Sukie Animals on Parade stationary set which consists of over-sized vintage style envelopes and animal shaped cards. I had to purchase it, after all I believe in loving and serving others and this will aid in that process of letting them know that...?... Right? Well, this is what I am telling myself to justify buying something I don't really need at the moment.

Anyway, these are them.




1 comment:

naomi said...

I am also a TOTAL sucker for that kind of thing. I once spent £34 on notepads, paper, envelopes etc that I could barely bring myself to send to too many people because I loved it so much.