Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What is it about peanut butter in the middle of the night?  When ever I can't sleep I always shuffle into the kitchen, dip a big spoon into my crunchy Adam's Natural peanut butter and eat it very slowly until it hits the right spot (whatever spot that is).  I thought I was the only one until tonight I walked into the kitchen and saw my roommate sitting with an exhausted slouch on the kitchen counter with a spoon full of peanut butter in her hand.  Not much was said, we just nodded and smiled, this need must run deep in the blood of sleepless girls.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

It is disgusting....but try eating spoons of peanut butter with frozen cool whip.

I think you're right about it being a sleepless female thing. As a twelve year old babysitting and trying to keep myself awake until the parents came home I tried the spoonful of cool whip and peanut butter. yum.

Collins @ Life. Mostly Sweet. said...

nothing comforts like pnut butter!

Nicole McArthur said...

I thought I was the only one who did this! My husband is absolutely appalled by my PB habit... probably because he finds 2 or 3 peanut butter coated spoons in the sink each morning.